Designed and originally marketed for the educational market. It later became the affordable mass market entry level Mac compared to the iMac G4.
These are coming in without extra goodies, so any original software, keyboards and mice are sold separately as there are few, if any, available. All include a power cable.
Photos are from an 800 Mhz and are illustrative only:
eMac - 800 MHz G4 Processor, 512 Mb RAM, 40 GB Hard Drive and a CD-ROM optical drive. This eMac, A1002, has 3 USB and 2 Firewire ports and a 17" screen and ATI Graphics. Wireless ready, all it needs is an Airport card (not included). New Install of Mac OS 10.4, you will start with with the splash screen to set up your own info.
Please Note: Lacking the original shipping box and materials, it does take several hours to custom package monitors and some all in one computers for safe shipping.
Fruit Flavors and more!
iMac G3. M4984, M5521, M7345LL/A, M7667LL/A, M7676LL/A, M8492LL/A, M7680LL/A, M7493LL/A
The computer revolution that started in the late 90's... Color! USB! G3!
While far from the first Mac to be an all-in-one unit, it was the first in a new generation of computers and definitely the most colorful.
Many models to choose from, select by the number below. Some are pictured above.
1) 266 MHz Blueberry (Tray load), M4984 M7345LL/A. 96 MB RAM, 6 GB hard drive, CD-ROM drive. Restored to Mac OS 8.6. NICE. Original box, even film for screen. Accessory kit includes power cable, keyboard, mouse, modem cable, CDs, documentation. XA90911NFLO
2) 266 MHz Blueberry (Tray load). 160 MB RAM, 4 GB hard drive, CD-ROM drive. Restored to Mac OS 8.6. These specs come from the working computer but **Serial number lookup calls this a 233 MHz Bondi Blue M6709LL/A** so it may be a very early “fruit” flavor. Color is identical to #1. Comes with power cable and mouse. Flip down foot still in original plastic, white areas on very back - like from being against a wall. Looks nice. XA8417VQEUL
3) 350 MHz Indigo (slot load). M5521, M7667LL/A. Summer 2000 Indigo. 128 MB RAM, 7 GB hard drive, CD-ROM drive. Restored to Mac OS 9.0.4. No firewire on this model. Like new condition. Comes in original box, power cable, full sized keyboard, mouse, disks and manuals. YM0350VEJWQ
4) 400 MHz Lime (slot load). M5521, M7493LL/A. DV (fruit). 512 MB RAM, 10 GB hard drive. DVD-ROM drive. NEW Mac OS 9.1, firewire ports. Airport card. With matching keyboard! Some visible scuffs, scratches and scrapes. *Logic board or case has been swapped at some point. Case SN XA0131ZBJED. Logic SN RN9440CTHCL.
5) 400 MHz Strawberry (slot load). M5521, M7493LL/A. DV (fruit). 512 MB RAM, 7 GB hard drive. CD-ROM drive. Restored to Mac OS 8.6 firewire ports. Some light visible scuffs, scratches and scrapes. *Logic board or case has been swapped at some point. Case XA0040S6HZ9. Logic XA0131ZBJED. I had to take this apart to replace the drives. I discovered that one of the speakers is tied in but works.
6) 450 MHz Indigo (slot load). M5521, M7676LL/A. DV+ Summer 2000. 192 MB RAM, 40 GB hard drive, DVD-ROM drive. Restored to Mac OS 9.1. 2 firewire ports. Some visible scuffs, scratches and scrapes all over - top front has some white scuffed areas that look like wall paint - may be removable. RN10204BJQJ
7) 600 MHz Graphite (slot load). M5521, M8492LL/A. Summer 2001. 384 MB RAM, 40 GB hard drive, CD-ROM drive. New OS 10.4 setup by previous owner with a few apps (No OS 9 on this one). 2 firewire ports. Some light scuffs, scratches and scrapes. RN13453RLFC
NOTES - password is password
8) 600 MHz Graphite (slot load). M5521, M7680LL/A. SE Early Summer 2001. 512 MB RAM, 20 GB hard drive, CD-RW drive. New OS 9.2.1 and 10.2.6. 2 firewire ports. Some visible scuffs, scratches and scrapes. Heavier on the very bottom. RN1083YPKLB
Generic power cable is free on request - leave a note on the checkout page.
Boxes are few and far between, so like monitors, there is a packaging fee added. In this case what you are paying for is to either ship the empty box and packing material back to me so it can be reused or to keep the box.
Temporarily out of stock
The iMac G4, is like no other. Very memorable design features a 10.6" white half spherical base with a chrome neck leading up to a multi-adjustable LCD flat panel display.
These iMacs are coming in without extra goodies, so any original software, keyboards and mice, or external speakers are sold separately as there are few, if any, available. All include a power cable.
Select computer below. Photos are from a 15" and are illustrative only:
15" display features an 800 MHz G4 Processor, 768 Mb RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive and a superdrive - DVD-RW optical drive. M6498, PowerMac4,2. This iMac has 3 USB and 2 Firewire ports. Wireless! This one has a new install of Tiger and also has iWork and iLife '08 installed.
Please Note: Lacking the original shipping box and materials, it does take several hours to custom package monitors and some all in one computers for safe shipping. If I have the original box and materials, that fee will be refunded if the box is returned so it can be used again.
2 GHz and Ambient Light Sensor
iMac G5, A1076. Features 2.0 GHz PowerPC processor, 20” ALS Display - Ambient Light Sensor, 1GB Ram, 250GB hard drive with a fresh install of Mac OS 10.5, Leopard, and a Superdrive!
Has Airport Extreme, Bluetooth, built in speakers, 3 USB 2.0 ports and 2 Firewire 400 ports.
This iMac comes from the original owner. Thoroughly tested and works great! there are a couple of nicks on the top front edge of the case, and 2 holes drilled into the stand.
Comes with a power cable. Keyboards and mice are sold separately.
Power Mac G3
Apple Macintosh Server G3, M5183, M6657LL/A. The Power Mac G3, known as the Blue and White model. was introduced in 1999. The server models often had faster hard drives and came with server software.
- 350 MHz PowerPC 750 processor
- ATI Rage 128 GL graphics card with 16 MB of SDRAM
- 100 MZ Bus and 175 MHz Cache Bus
- 192 MB RAM
- 12 GB Hard Drive
- 32X CD-ROM
- Zip 100 Drive
- 2 USB Ports
- 2 Firewire Ports
- 3 PCI slots
- 4 Expansion Bays
This computer comes from the original owner. Included is the original Power Macintosh G3 accessories box containing the keyboard, keyboard extension cable, mouse, microphone, modem cable, manuals and Software Install or Restore CD (OS 8.5.1).
Mac OS 9.1 has been newly installed. The monitor that was purchased with this G3 is here. It is the one with all the goodies. Processor is in a ZIF socket, so is upgradable to a G4. The G3 has some scuffs and scratches, most noticeable on the Apple on the side with the door.
Apple Power Macintosh G4/500 (AGP Graphics), M5183, is based on the Sawtooth architecture.
Includes and features:
- 500 MHz PowerPC (G4) processor
- 8X24X32 CD-RW drive
- 100 MB Zip Drive
- 80 GB Hard Drive with a new install of Mac OS 10.3.9 and OS 9.2.2
- 1 GB RAM
- ATI Rage 128 Pro Graphics with VGA and DVI ports
- 56K V.90 internal Modem*
It doesn't appear that the internal modem has ever been used as there is no Modem Filter present, which provides a port on the back to plug the phone line into.
As always, there are scratches and scrapes on the case.
Apple Power Macintosh G4/400 (PCI Graphics), M5183, is based on the Yikes! architecture.
Includes and features:
- 400 MHz PowerPC (G4) processor
- 32X CD-ROM drive
- 250 MB Zip Drive
- 80 GB Hard Drive with a new install of Mac OS 10.3.5 and OS 9.2.1
- 512 MB RAM
- ATI Rage 128 Graphics with a VGA port
- 56K V.90 internal Modem
Comes with the original keyboard, power cable, Install/Restore disk, Setting Up and Troubleshooting manuals, registration, warranty, AppleCare info and the Apple bag to put them in.
While there are minor scratches and scrapes, the case looks nice.
Apple Power Macintosh G4/733 QuickSilver, M8493.
Includes and features:
- 733 MHz PowerPC (G4) processor
- 12X/10X/32X Lite-On CD-RW drive, LTR-12102C
- 40 GB Hard Drive with a new install of Mac OS 10.4.6
- 6 GB Hard Drive - OS 9.2.2 with games and apps
- 512 MB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce2 MX Graphics with VGA and ADC ports
- 56K V.90 internal Modem*
- D-link PCI Modem
If you look very closely, you may find a scratch or two, but this computer is in Grade A condition!
Power Macintosh G3, Model M4405. This Power Mac G3 features a 233 MHz PowerPC G3 processor, 160MB RAM, 4GB hard drive, CD-ROM drive and a 1.44MB floppy disk drive. Looks and runs great, the ports have been color coded to match the cables. Current system is Mac OS 9.1 and the hard drive does have some other goodies. Included are the original disks and most of the CD's in the original software package, keyboard, mouse and power cable. As with most of the computers, the G3 needs a new pram battery.Matching display for this computer is here
Power Mac G5/2.0
Apple Power Macintosh G5, A1047, M9032LL/A, EMC 1969.
This Power Macintosh G5/2.0 (PCI-X) features dual 2.0 GHz 64 bit PowerPC 970 (G5) processors. 3.5GB Memory, a 160GB hard drive running Tiger (OS 10.4.6 ready for you to set up), an 8X SuperDrive, Nvidia GeForce FX5200 video card with 64 MB VRAM, and an Airport Extreme card.
Ports include USB 2.0, Firewire 400 and 800. Video ports are ADC and DVI.
Case has some scratches and scuffs, but runs great! The only flaw I have seen is the built in nut for the AGP video slot is not functioning. It appears someone had changed out the video card at one point and had difficulties. I just put a little plate there that uses the screw from the next slot over.
Comes with it’s original box and power cable.