- Condition: Like New!
- ISBN: 0672222590
- Year: 1983
- Pages: 301
- Author: Brian D. Blackwood & George H. Blackwood
- Publisher / Manufacturer: Sams
Written for the Apple IIe computer using AppleSoft language.
- Instructions are presented in a lesson-type format using terms easily understood.
- Rules for programming are given in a logical and progressive method
- Programming techniques expand from a simple level to advanced.
- Details how to write and run programs in an 80 column mode.
- Presents an 80 column formatter program.