Localtalk, Ethernet, RS-232/RS-422 Serial, Centronics Parallel
LaserWriter Pro 630, Model M5890
• introduced 1993.01.01; discontinued 1994.09.01
• CPU: 25 MHz 68030
• ROM: 2 MB
• RAM: 8 MB, expandable to 32 MB using 80ns 72-pin RAM (2 slots)
• resolution: 600 dpi
• speed: 8 pages per minute
• minimum life: 450,000
• engine: Canon EX
• interfaces: Ethernet, LocalTalk, RS-232, Parallel
• languages: PostScript 2, HP LaserJet IIP (PCL4+)
• size (H/W/D): 12.1″ x 16.82″ x 16.9″
• weight: 39 lb.
• power supply: 560W
Last one! It has a bit more discoloration than the one pictured. And likely has minor scuffs and scratches. **While I initially got it to work with some rubber rejuivenator on the top delivery rollers, this time around it is a no go although still jamming in that area. So the print is coming out fine, it just isn't delivering it to the top.** Sold as-is.
They still have a long life yet, pages printed range from 6196 to 44791. Out of at least 450,000. Testing done with Appletalk, Apple Printer Utility and OS 9.1.
Unknown toner levels although all include a cart, 8MB RAM, letter tray, and startup and configuration pages. No cables included, but a power cable free upon request if you need one.
Please note that I do not repair printers. Pretty much they work or they don’t. I may swap a minor part or two if needed. All may need basic cleaning inside and servicing.