This setup came from the original owner. The LC III features a 25 MHz 68030 processor and a 32 data bus inside the familiar LC pizza style case. Hard drive has been wiped and all included software installed. Photos were taken before some of the below software was installed - or even pulled out of the box.
- LCIII containing 8MB Memory, a 1.4 MB 3.5” disk drive, 80MB hard drive. Light discoloration. *Capacitors are leaking, see below.
- Keyboard and mouse
- Power cable, keyboard cable
- Original Manuals
- Original disks - System 7.1
- Aldus Pagemaker 5.0 and book
- Apple Campus Software Set containing 7 programs
- ClarisWorks software (original but not pictured)
- approx 20 used floppy disks (not pictured)
- Apple Color Plus 14” Display, M1787 w/cables. Light discoloration. Area on top left corner where something heavy duty was glued.
Everything works great! Available with monitor for $300 or without monitor for $150. Complete setup will ship in 2 boxes. Contact me for a shipping quote for all, or you can purchase all except monitor below.
*Note that all 68xxx (pre PowerPC) logic boards have been, are, or will be soon experiencing capacitors leaking. Apple Rescue of Denver does not currently offer board level repairs. Exterior cleaning, testing and swapping components, such as floppy drives or hard drives, if needed, is all that is performed prior to being made available. If the case has needed to be opened and the capacitor problem is noticeable at that time, it will be indicated in the description. The computers listed for sale boot and run. Floppy drives have been tested to format, read, write and eject. Unless otherwise indicated, no other repairs have been performed. It is always possible that board levels repairs have been done prior to coming into inventory. WARRANTY on these Macs is limited to
working when you have received it only. It may be too late for working so warranty is limited to being as stated. May or may not boot when you receive it.
These can be great DYI projects or there are people that provide recapping service such as Mac Caps.