Housing and parts for the Disk II Drive
Everything is sold individually, 1 foot or 1 screw, for example. These are parts from a non-functioning drive, usually because of alignment issues. Case or housing may have scratches, etc. but generally not too bad. If this is a concern, please contact me before ordering. Analog Boards are repaired if needed and working correctly.
- Top Case
- Bottom Case (w/feet)
- Case Screws (Upper to Lower Case)
- Case Screws (Lower Case to Drive)
- Analog Board
- Analog Screws
- Interface Cable (external to computer)
- Interface Cable Lock (plastic)
- Head shield
- Door w/spring and screws (not pictured here)
- Mechanical Assy for parts. This is a non functional drive - usually because of alignment issues, but includes everything else not listed here. *May or may not include the Door. Look here for specific parts from this assembly.