Duodisk Parts. This is the case that has two drives mounted side by side.
Everything is sold individually, 1 foot or 1 screw, for example. Doors may or may not still have the "Push down to close" sticker on them.
Everything worked except for a likely alignment issue on drive 1. Analog card has been tested and works properly.
Photo is of the one Duodisk I have for parts, so the case is nice.
Select from the following:
- Top Case
- Bottom Case (w/feet & emblem)
- Case Screws
- Apple Emblem
- LED Cable (Drive 2 is different)
- Sub-bezel Screws
- Door Spring
- Analog Board
- Analog I/O panel (fastens to the back of the analog card)
- Top Shield (Drive 2 is different)
- Rear Metal Shield Plate (under Analog card)
- Insulation Paper
- Bottom Shield (Drive 2 is different)
- Ground Cable
- *Mechanical Assy for parts. This is a non functional drive - usually because of alignment issues, but includes things such as the head assy, upper & lower stepper motors, belt, motor speed control board, lower clamp/rotational spindle, disk rails, advance spring, disk load clip & torsion spring among others. Contact me if you would like a specific item off of this assembly.
- *Complete working drive assembly for drive 2 only! Complete inside upper & lower shields, w/sub-bezel and door, plug and play. Drive 2 has no analog board thus has longer wires and different shields than drive 1.